1. Membership Application — Please complete the application in its entirety, leaving no blank spaces.
2. Criminal and Driving History Request Form — This agency requires a current driving transcript and criminal history to complete the application process. Please complete form in its entirety. Blank spaces will only delay the process.
3. EMS Certifications — Please attach copies of any current EMS certification(s) you hold to the application before submitting.
4. FYI — Please note that other documents may be required. Contact the Squad Sergeant for additional details.
Full Time (Regular) Membership — 48 Hours per Month
Associate Membership — 24 Hours per Month
Junior Membership (must be at least 16 yrs. of age) — 24 Hours per Month
– Call Ridgeway Rescue Squad crew hall at (276)956-2811 and ask to speak to the Squad Sergeant.
– Send us a message from the contact us section of website, showing interest.
– Contact our Squad Sergeant, who is in charge of RDVRS membership.
– Print Application from Website and deliver or mail application and all required items to:
Ridgeway District Volunteer Rescue Squad, INC.
ATTN: Squad Sergeant
108 Magnolia Street / P.O. Box 611
Ridgeway, Virginia 24148
(Squad building is located beside the Ridgeway Post Office.)