1. Membership Application — Please complete the application in its entirety, leaving no blank spaces.
2. Criminal and Driving History Request Form — This agency requires a current driving transcript and criminal history to complete the application process. Please complete form in its entirety. Blank spaces will only delay the process.
3. EMS Certifications — Please attach copies of any current EMS certification(s) you hold to the application before submitting.
4. FYI — Please note that other documents may be required. Contact the Squad Sergeant for additional details.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance completing the application process, please contact the Squad Sergeant at (276)-956-2811 or by email at [email protected]
Full Time (Regular) Membership — 48 Hours per Month
Associate Membership — 24 Hours per Month
Junior Membership (must be at least 16 yrs. of age) — 24 Hours per Month
– Call Ridgeway Rescue Squad crew hall at (276)956-2811 and ask to speak to the Squad Sergeant.
– Send us a message from the contact us section of website, showing interest.
– Contact our Squad Sergeant, who is in charge of RDVRS membership.
– Print Application from Website and deliver or mail application and all required items to:
Ridgeway District Volunteer Rescue Squad, INC.
ATTN: Squad Sergeant
108 Magnolia Street / P.O. Box 611
Ridgeway, Virginia 24148
(Squad building is located beside the Ridgeway Post Office.)